Monday, May 7, 2007

EVERYONE HAD COUNTED THEM OUT. BUT THEY'RE ABOUT TO GET BACK IN THE GAME.




JOE: The sky is blue, water is wet, women have secrets. Who gives a fuck?

...

MILO: Can we get a formal introduction?
JOE: Who gives a fuck? You're the bad guy, right?
MILO: I am the bad guy.
JOE: And I'm supposed to be trembling with fear. Something like that, right?
MILO: Something like that.
JOE: Fine. I'll start trembling in a minute.

...

JIMMY:
Maybe I could take your daughter horseback riding. How old is she?
JOE: She's 13, and if you even look at her funny I'm gonna shove an umbrella up your ass and open it.

...



JOE: This is the nineties. You don't just go around punching people. You have to say something cool first.

...

JOE:
Nobody likes you. Everybody hates you. You're gonna lose. Smile, you fuck.

No comments: